INDULGE IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH FESTIVE EVENTS AND OFFERINGS AT ICICLE VILLAGE RESORT
Icicle Village Resort, a family-friendly resort surrounded by views of the Cascade Mountains and steps away from downtown Leavenworth, kicks off the holiday season with seasonal happenings and events.
Enjoy a stay at Icicle Village Resort (rates start at $242)
- Tea with Santa – A long-time Icicle Village Resort tradition, The Man Himself will make weekly appearances with his sidekick pals from the North Pole for tea, hot chocolate and all the photo opps you could ever ask for.
- Elf Cookie Delivery – Icicle Villageguests can enjoy surprise and delight holiday cookie in-room delivery from Santa’s trusted Elves, featuring 6 scratch-made cookies and two glasses of milk, to get you in the perfect (sugar-filled) holiday spirit. Does it get any cuter?
- Christmas Dinner (Dine In and To Go!) — Festive German fare will be served all Winter long at onsite restaurant JJ Hills Fresh Grill, led by Executive Chef Will Whitney. An elevated prix fixe menu will be available for dine-in and to-go on Christmas and Christmas Eve, for all of the enjoyment and none of the stress.
- Rocky Pond Tasting Room –There’s nothing like a glass of wine to warm you right up, and lucky for you, Leavenworth’s newest tasting room is located right in Icicle Village Resort. Stop in to raise a glass to the upcoming New Year!
- Onsite Adventures – Icicle Village Resort features a range of fun attractions on property, including mini golf, a private heated pool and hot tub, game room, and sports court. Or shed your snow gear and take advantage of the onsite outdoor firepit table – the perfect place to unwind, relax and catch your breath while enjoying panoramic views of the snowcapped Cascade Mountains.
In and Around Town
- Village of Lights – From Thanksgiving to February, downtown Leavenworth shines bright like a diamond with over half a million lights, on from 6am until 11pm daily. There is no charge to visit Leavenworth and see the lights — it’s like free admission to the inside of a snow globe!
- Christmastown – Amidst the Village of Lights, downtown Leavenworth transforms into Christmastown – an idyllic holiday-scape with choirs, carolers, character appearances, family photo stations, gingerbread house displays, free gift-wrapping stations, crafts for kids, story corners, and letter writing to Santa.
- Winter Karneval – We weren’t kidding when we said the fun continues all season! During weekends in January, Leavenworth’s annual Winter Karneval will honor this beloved German tradition dating back to the thirteenth century, commonly referred to as ‘Fasching.’ The festivities will include ice carving and Fireworks over MLK Day weekend.
- Leavenworth Adventure Park – Leavenworth’s hottest attraction provides a Bavarian-twist on the classic theme park experience. Open year round, guests can book tickets in advance or try and snag a same-day pass (warning, they go fast!) Enjoy complimentary breakfast at Icicle Village Resort and fuel-up for a day of Adventure Park fun.
- Leavenworth Reindeer Farm – Turns out, they’re real, folks! At the family-run Leavenworth Reindeer Farm, guests will have an opportunity to hand-feed and interact with the whole herd. Book your visit in early 2024, and you might catch the grand opening of the West Coast’s largest geodesic projection dome, which will feature Northern Lights shows!
About Icicle Village Resort
Icicle Village Resort is a welcoming resort surrounded by breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains and a short walking distance from downtown Leavenworth in Washington State. With various attractions such as mini golf and the Bavarian-inspired restaurant to the rejuvenating Alpine Spa, Icicle Village Resort provides an idyllic place for families, couples and friends. Icicle Village Resort offers a wide variety of accommodations from its standard hotel rooms to 3-bedroom condos. The resort has evolved from a simple 66-room hotel at its opening in 1992 to what is now Leavenworth’s only full-service resort featuring rooms with beds with pillow-top mattresses, a Keurig Coffee maker, free WiFi and complimentary breakfast.
About Columbia Hospitality, Inc.
Columbia Hospitality (Columbia) is a North American management and consulting company established in 1995 by founder and CEO John Oppenheimer. Their growing portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia creates exceptional experiences for guests and team members while achieving phenomenal results for property owners. Columbia has also consulted on hundreds of hospitality projects worldwide, delivering a high level of customized service to partners and investors. For more information about Columbia and to view the entire portfolio, visit https://www.columbiahospitality.com.