HOLY SCHNITZEL! LEAVENWORTH UNVEILS LINEUP OF PERFORMERS, BANDS, AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENT AHEAD OF ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST CELEBRATION
When Leavenworth’s annual Oktoberfest celebration kicks off on Sept. 29, revelers will be treated to a lineup of live music and entertainment that includes some of Europe’s most decorated and sought-after performers.
Scheduled for Sept. 29-30, Oct. 6-7, and Oct. 13-14, Oktoberfest will take place throughout Leavenworth’s Bavarian Village, with three fully-programmed entertainment stages at the beer gardens located at Leavenworth Festhalle and Front Street Park. The full entertainment schedule, as well as the opportunity to purchase official Oktoberfest tickets and merchandise, is now available at https://leavenworth.org/oktoberfest.
Among this year’s highlights, Oktoberfest in Leavenworth welcomes a roster of standout musicians on three stages including:
- Happy Hour Oktoberfestband out of Bavaria, winners of the 2022 European Enterprise Award for Best Traditional Themed Entertainment Provider.
- Pech und Schwefel out of Austria, a band that rocks the biggest folk festivals and Oktoberfest celebrations in the world including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Austria, and Germany.
- Michael Stoessl, who sings in five languages and whose accomplished musical career includes traditional Bavarian, Slowenian, and Austrian folk music and professional yodeling.
- Showstopper Manuela Horn, the YodelinQueen, returns for multiple weekends of epic performances.
- Fan favorites Smilin Scandinavians, AlpenFolk, the Bavarian Beer Garden Band, the Ted Lunka Polka Band, the Lyle Schaefer Band, the Leavenworth Alphorns, and more, playing all the traditional Oktoberfest music you love.
- One of the best cover bands in the Northwest, the Aqua-Nets, and new this year the rock band the Hosen Ones (as in Leder-hosen).
This year, festival-goers will enjoy more vendors, food, and beer, as well as the 10,000-square-foot Kinderplatz complete with a 62-foot Ferris wheel, root beer garden, and lots of free games for kids.
Grab your best Trachten (traditional Bavarian garments) and join us, Prost! Visit leavenworth.org for more information.
About Oktoberfest in Leavenworth
Oktoberfest in Leavenworth is brought to you by the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce, which also produces Christmastown, Winter Karneval, Love from Leavenworth, and Maifest. Additional Oktoberfest support has been provided by sponsors Andreas Keller Restaurant, the München Haus, and the Rhein Haus. Local businesses supporting efforts to make Oktoberfest a zero-waste event include Syndicate Smith, Love Leavenworth Vacation Rentals, NW Comfy Cabins Vacation Rentals, and Weihenstephaner. For more information visit https://leavenworth.org/oktoberfest.